ARO® Pumps and Packages for Oil and Grease
ARO® lubrication pumps deliver unmatched industrial-strength performance and are sized to fit any container – large (275-gal/400-lb, 1040.9 L / 181.4 kg) to small (5-gal/35-lb, 18.9 L/15.9 kg).
They pump motor and gear oils, transmission fluid, and standard and industrial greases. Pumps are offered from 3:1 to 100:1 ratios in order to meet the requirements of any application – commercial vehicle servicing to lubricating heavy mining equipment.
Saving You Time and Money
Our simple pump designs allow service by any owner or qualified technician.
- Patented design improves flow, reduces pulsation and extends service life
- Various size motors can produce the right pressure for any application
- ARO® stands behind its pumps with a 5-year warranty
- Stall-free motor is contained in a rugged housing
Low Maintenance Time and Cost:
- Can service pumps in-line with no special tools required
- Fewer parts than comparable pumps mean easier servicing
- No air line lubrication required
These pumps offer the ability to vary the flow outlet and discharge pressure as slow as 0.26 gallons (1liter) per minute up to 275 gallons (1041 liter) per minute for our larger sizes and adjust fluid pressure up to 125 p.si. (8.6 bar), by using just an air filter / regulator and a needle valve.
Application advantages of ARO® lubrication pumps:
Transfer & Supply: ARO. lubrication pumps are designed to move high volumes of fluids in order to minimize time spent filling or emptying large containers.
Lubrication: ARO. lubrication pumps offer a variety of flow rates and pressures to meet your need in moving oil and grease to lubricate equipment and machinery.